Followers

Monday 18 July 2011

Wedding Shoes oh Mane Nk Carik

I just spoke with Hafiz, representative from Gavy. Gavy ni memang popular dikalangan blogger untuk customade wedding shoes.  Unfortunately, he siad they are no longer menerima tempahan customade shoes until end of this year. ALAMAK!!! 

My big day is around the corner instead of 27.11.11 da diawalkan pada 01.10.11 disebabkan ade 2org FSIL akan berpantang pada tarikh asal.  I xde la nk stress sangat skg cume i i wanna look gorgeous during the day. The most important things for me are : the wedding shoes, the dress. the veil and tudung n the make-up. huuu! 

Back to the shoe's issue slaen Gavy the one and only i colud think of is White Label Shoes. The price range is about RM200-RM280. Sebenarnya my budget is around RM200 and below i xnk invest pada bnde y mahal tp xgune sgt pon T_T.  Ok antara kasot yang berkenan dihati adalah yang ini :

 Dahlia Peeptoe, Ivory satin, 3.5" heel, RM 228 

Sharona Peeptoe, Ivory Satin, 3.5" heel, RM 218

I would appreciate ideas from u alls for those y bole kasik suggestion kt mane lg i ble dapatkan wedding shoes y cantik and affordable ni plg mustahak hehe 

No comments:

Post a Comment